20090726

Marco's dream

Today, when I watched the TV news report about a boy disappeared on the ship. The ship called curious boy, I saw a ray of light in my room, it came form the window and looked like an arrow. I was curious. So, I ran after the ray of light. It was very bright, I couldn’t see anything. Then, I got a sleep.

When I got up, I saw a map on the land. When I took it up, my room became a bus. I saw a bus have many look like a pet, but it was not a pet. When I left out the bus, another pet only saw me. They said angry, “ Everyone we killer him!” I was very scared and ran and ran. When I ran to the bright, I saw a boy there. It was …

Suddenly, I listened my clock was ring out. Then I got up and preparation to go to school. When I watched the window, I saw the sun amidst had a boy. It looked like my dream. When I wanted to tel1 my mum, the boy disappeared. It was very curious it.

So, after school, I told all the things to my friends, Tommy, Jacky, Jenny and Alan. Tony said, “I saw the boy too!” Jenny said, “When I watched the comic, I saw a report. It was about a boy disappeared in the ship. They ship was called curious boy!” Tommy shouted, “I have this dream!” I said, “Me too!”

Jacky said, “We went to the Hong Kong Public Libraries. If we went to the top flow, we will find some data!” Then, we went to the Hong Kong Public Libraries. The reference resources libraries needed the persons enough 12years. So, only I and Tommy could came in the libraries. When we went to the newspaper libraries. Tommy said,“How can we find it?” I said, “The TV news report was at 21st May,1997, because I saw the TV news had this day.

We asked the libraries’s worker, “Where did the news about 21st may, 1997?” The libraries’s worker answer, “It was put it there!” I find the news and read it. The newspapers. Suddenly we went to they ship. The ship was called CURIOUS BOY! They boy was called Marco. They ship had many shark. The skipper and another sailor used the guns to kill Marco.

Suddenly, we went back the libraries. We said all the things to the policeman and the shipper and sailor went to the jail. When I went back home, I listened Marco said, “Thank you!”

No comments: