20090712

Football live

Hi, my name is Kiki. I am a football. I always run in the football field in the sunny day. Yesterday day morning, my best friend Horry, he was a cup. He said, “I am very cold!” I asked, “Why?” He said, “I gave put in the refrigerator, so owner could drink the fruit juice coldly into my body! Now, I feel very cold! Kenny was a red handkerchief. He said proudly,I am the best things on the world! I can help you to clear the water, but you need to give me some money! Horry was angry, so they disliked each other. Baby was a beautiful green handkerchief. She was very generous, she helped cup to clear up his water.

Afternoon was come, everyone needed to work among me and some things which was about sport. Today was sunny and hot, I needed to have a sport. I went to the football field with my owner happily. I could have many friends. Today, I made a good friends, he was a red and write football. He called John. His owner was my owner friends. I could listen someone was angry, someone cry, someone was happy. Today, my owner wins the football match, so he was happy more than before.

When I came back home with my owner, very one wanted to know the match, who win. After my owner gave me a bath, I gave clear my water on my body. I went to the bedroom and told all the things to my best friends. Now I became a football speak aside. I said sincerity, they felt excited and did not felt bored. Finally I said, Owner used his lag to play me to the gantry. Although I was very tried, but I was happy. So owner won the football match and the end, it became 1:0!

Everyone was sleep, but Horry (cup) did not sleep. He said, My owner said a was old and want to throw me away. I said, You no need to worry, our owner was not have to much money, if the things could use, he will not throw it.

Ten years, I was very old and I could not run with owner, so owner put me to the storeroom and I could not play with owner, but I could remember. I needed to sleep to a long time.

No comments: