20090705

Alex Was Famous - amended by Phyllis

BBQ newspaper 7th June, 2009 Sunday
A child called Law Chun Yin (Alex) solved a criminal case in Brazil. Alex was only twelve years old, but he had learnt a lot after this. This story is about a case of Amazon Rainforest airplane disappearance. Alex was so famous around the world. This story became a story book and a movie. He could be a leading role in the movie with a famous movie star called Jacky. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!


This was very amazing, I was very happy, too. It was because I could be a famous child in the film industry. And when I went to school by bus, many people said I was very clever and wanted to have my autograph. I was very happy. When I went to school, too many reporters took many photos of me. My principal Mr. Lee called me to his offices and said I would get a“Clever Child”award on Monday. When I went into my classroom, my best friend Johnny asked, “How much money did you get to be the leading role of the movie?’ I answered, “I got $193,000” Other children said I should buy them books, food, game points, cars, NDS, PSP, and many other things. I thought, “Fame is not a good thing!”

After school, some children in another class who did not like me sat by me on the bus and said, “Alex , you are my best friend, can you buy a game card for me?” I was very angry and thought, “He has a lot of money in his wallet. When I was not famous, he always said I was stupid and told me not to play online games.”

I never said anything and they only sat in another bench. When I went back home, some reporters took some photos of me. I was very annoyed. Then I ran back home.

I ate a lot for dinner. My mummy and my daddy did not need to work. But we could eat a lot of good food. When I was eating, my mother shouted, “Quick, get up! No time for you to waste!” I woke up and thought that everything was a dream. And I later read the newspaper about the Amazon Rainforest airplane disappearance, I thought, “Oh, it was true…”

No comments: