20090614

Detective Alex Law1

Today, I went to my father’s friend house with my father. It was in Brazil and we will watch football match. Football was my favorite sport. I thing it was the most exited match, because Brazil was a country where was good at playing football. We went there by the airplane. We could watch the Amazon Rainforest.

Amazon Rainforest had the region is home to about 2.5 million insect species, tens of thousands of plants, and some 2,000 birds and mammals. To date, at least 40,000 plant species, 3,000 fish, 1,294 birds, 427 mammals, 428 amphibians, and 378 reptiles have been scientifically classified in the region.

When we went to the airplane, a man said, “This airplane make too many people die, did you want to drive this airplane?” Then, I went to the airplane. Airplane was start flying, and I saw the man was in the airplane, looked like so scare.

After a few hour, we went to the Amazon Rainforest, a man said, We will die in this airplane! The airhostess said, He always went to Brazil and Hong Kong by this airplane, but everyone was die, except he and the people who was work at this airplane! Suddenly, the airplane flew drawn quickly, the man said, The demon is killing us everyone was scared and did not know what can they do. The airplane driver said, We should crash-land in the Amazon Rainforest

The people did not take any things, but I took all the things. After few minute, the airplane got lose. Only a airhostess went out the airplane. She said, When I went to got some water back, I saw the airplane got fire broke scorch. I went to the airplane and saw it was very old airplane, it this not the airplane which was us went to Brazil’s airplane.

When I went back the place where people stayed there, I lost them. I only could found a place to leave out. When I walked to the road, I said,Oh-on, I should use the boat or ship to got out!So I only could not went out. When I sat in under the tree, I listened someone was singing, when I went near the person, I saw a house and twelve people, some a Hong Kong people and some a Brazil people. I asked them, “I am a victim. Why did you here?” A child said, “I am a victim too! My family’s things got lose in the airplane, so we went out the plane. Finally, the airplane broke a fire.”

I knew what happen it was and I made a boat and went to Brazil. I took all the things of the airplane.

First, the airplane drivers deliberately gave the plane flew drawn quickly. Then, when we went out the plane, the airhostess deliberately took us to the older plane. After that, the driver went back Brazil and said the airplane gave lose, but the airplane was in the Amazon Rainforest. We could not saw it because there was a airdrome. The .evidence was the big river was not have in the map.

No comments: