20090503

An Unhappy Birthday - amended by Phyllis

Today was my friend’s birthday. His name is Ben. He is in my class too. Today, he is twelve year old. His mother held a small birthday party for him.

He was born on 4th Apirl, 1997. Today is 4th Apirl, 2009. His birthday party was at his home. He invited Sam, Tom, Amy and me.

We ate a lot of food – chicken wings, apples, milk, soft drinks, and apple pie. They were healthy for us, so I ate a lot.

After we had lunch, Ben invited us to play a game. It was called “ground in the land”. I played happily, so did my friends.

After we played this game in the park, we went back to Ben’s home. But I had lost my gift. Ben thought I did not buy a gift for him, so we fought with each other.

At the end, I found that it was stupid to fight with each other. I called him and apologized, but he never answered. I have lost this friend forever.

No comments: