20090527

NT$1000000

I think if they take NZ$ 10millions (US$6.1million), and they will go to Hong Kong to buy many thing. Because Hong Kong is a paradise of shopper and there have many beautiful things to buy for memory. I think they will buy some T-shirt that print their name and they will go to Hong Kong Disneyland to take photo. And one important place that they will go is Ocean Park. Because Ocean Park is Hong Kong’s symbol, and there are so many beautiful and special animals. Include white dolphin, panda, sea lion…And I think they will live in Grand Hyatt Hotel, because they have so many money, they must live in the best and the most beautiful hotel to enjoy their life, I mean a short and perfect life. And they will go to Stanley to enjoy sunlight and beach. Stanley has many different culture’s commodities, can buy something commodities t have memorial.

After go to Stanley, I think they will go to Causeway Bay to have shopping. They will go to eat ice-cream and buy some clothes, because that is Causeway Bay’s culture. When they buy enough things and they will go to MongKok to take photo-ticket machine to take photo to have memorial.

After they take photo, I think they will go to New Territories. Because I think they must not just shop in Hong Kong, they might go to Yuen Long to enjoy natural’s life. They might go to there and take many photos. But I don’t think they will extreme happy in this trip because they know those money isn’t belong them. And they don’t tell the police, hide the truth, this behave is not honesty. Although they do some not honest behave, I think they will very enjoy their trip in Hong Kong because Hong Kong is a good place to travel. And Hong Kong has many beautiful things that Hong Kong people won’t look out. And I think they can find it and enjoy it. But I hope they can use their money which was they gained, they must be happier to use bank’s money to travel here. Hope them can enjoy this time, and don’t do it again. Because to tell lie, whatever anyone, hope they will tell the bank the truth. Don’t tell lies anymore!

I think after they enjoy their trip, they might got catch by the police who was in the New Zealand.

No comments: