20090523

Japanese tour guide

Today was the first day of Sunny Holiday. My mother gave me some money to Japan and wanted me learn how could I do in another countries is not like Hong Kong. My mother took me to the Japanese school. I leaned some Japanese.

The day of went to Japan was come, I went to the airdrome and said, See you mum, bye, bye!Then, I went to Japan by aeroplane.

After a few hours, I arrived Japan. I went there with an interpreter to Japan, his Japanese was very good! So he could help me many things in Japan and mother was very set one's mind at ease.

First, me mother wanted me to take some photo in the entire place we went to. Next, she told me do not had a hot spring a long time; it was no good for body. Then, you needed to eat the Japanese sushi (a kind of Japanese food). After that, don’t lose your road. Finally, bought some your favourite things and some give for us!

First, I went to the jinja and learned some Japanese things; jinja was a pray place to talked will the people who was die. It not liked Hong Kong, but it was most scared. I watch the whodunit looked like this. And I took some photo too.

Next, we went to the Hot Spring Shop and took a hot spring happily. Suddenly, a could not see where the interpreter in. I was very scared and went to the dressing room and wore my coat and ran out the shop quickly. Suddenly, I saw he was sitting in the chair because he hurt. Then, he went back Hong Kong first.

After I went to the Hot Spring Shop, I went to Sushi Shop and ate the sushi happily too, because it was most yummy than the sushi which was made by Hong Kong. After I ate the yummy dinner, then I went back the hotel. I was very full, so I could not run or walk quickly. Suddenly, a man stole my money. Although it was not run fast, I could not run after him too. Then I went to the hotel unhappy.

Next day was the last day in Hong Kong, I used another money to bought my favourite and bought some interesting things and some food about Japan.

I bought so many things, but I lose. Lucky, a Taxi was so many and I went to the airdrome and went back Hong Kong happily.

No comments: