20090510

20-8-2008



Today was super star-Jon birthday. My friend’s-Alan went to the Jon’s birthday party. They part was in Chan Yin Road Park. There were many fans, so we couldn’t see where Jon was. We were very unhappy and cried up. We wanted to go back home, bit the policemen said, “Sorry children, you can’ t go back, because there were many fans of Jon. We only played the mobile phone’s game.

After one hour, we went back home and watch the TV news. The reporter report the news about a earthquake in the sea in Japan made a big tsunami broke many ships and boats in the sea. The reporter report the tsunami and said, “The tsunami is come to Japan’s Tokyo, that mean here!

I was very scared and saw the window, but it was not things special, so I started to play the computer. When we played it happily, a man in the road said, The tsunami is come! Quickly, and he run away. When we watched the window again, I saw a big tsunami was coming to here! We saw the tsunami and ran out the house. We could not use the life because the power-station gave submerge so we went to the road. When we pass through the Chan Yin Road Park, we saw the super star said, Everyone, we not need to run, the ship is not enough. We should help the old people go to the ship! You only need to listened to my song!I was very moved although today was his birthday. I went to an airport because today, we needed to go back Hong Kong.

The marine security official wake hard, and wanted to help the people. They use the helicopter to help the people. But the helicopter was not big, so the marine security after help the people, he jump in to the sea and he died. I was very said, why did he used his live to help the people?

We went to the airport by bus. We went to the airport, but the driver did not went to the airport, he said, I needed to go back and help the people to the airport.Then he drive the bus away. I was very unhappy. And I went to Hong Kong quickly.

When I came back, I lost my friend. I cried because my best friend was in Japan!

1-9-2008

When I went to school, I saw my best friend- Johnny. He said, I went to Hong Kong by helicopterI was very happy and said all of the things in Japan for my friend in my class. But I thought the driver and the marine security died.

No comments: