20090426

Story of bullying - amended by Phyllis

Andrew Johnston is my best friend. But a student in my class did not like him. He always bullied him -- hit him, scolded him, made fun of him, so he was very unhappy. He always cried in class, so the bully disliked him more.

The bully had many bad friends. One day, when Andrew and I went to school together, the bully and his bad friends saw us and said, “Who is the best singer in our class? Andrew Johnston, but he is a girl!” I shouted angrily, “Someone is not good at singing. He is a bully and a bad student in our class!” The bully hit me and Andrew. I wanted to hit him, but Andrew said softly, “No, we cannot win him in fighting!”

After a few days, Andrew entered a competition. It was called “Britain’s Got Talent”. I wanted him to win the competition. But the bully said cunningly, “You cannot win. You are the worst singer in our school!”

Andrew was sad but he did not give up. He went to the competition and sang “Pie Jesu”. Everyone cried for him and I cried too. I wanted him to win the competition. Although he lost at the end, he was happier than before.

Although the bully did not like him, he said, “You are the best singer in our school, sorry, can you forgive me?”Andrew was happy and said, “ Yes, of course!”

This is the road which can change his life. I think he can be the best singer when he grows up.

Although I am not his best friend, I want him to have more than one friends to play with him, sing with him...

Andrew, you will be the best singer. When you grow up, I will buy your records.

No comments: