20090315

Memory Loss

Johnny was my friend. One day, when we went to school, a car hit him and he fainted. I called the ambulance and went to the hospital with him. After he got up, the doctor said he had lost his memory. When our class heard about this, we were very angry and wanted to hit the car owner. The policeman asked, “Did you remember the license plate number?” I thought for some time and said, “I can only remember something like JS2_1_.” The policeman said, “Then we can’t find this car.” I was very sad and thought, “If the car did not hit and ran, Johnny wouldn’t lose his memory.” After a few days, when Johnny was feeling better, he went to school again, but he did not know who I was.

In the afternoon, he did not go to KFC to eat his famous table d hote, he only sat on the chair and do homework. He did no feel hungry.

Suddenly, a policeman came to my classroom and asked me, “What colour is the car?” I said, “It is red!” The policeman shouted, “That’s good! He is the car owner!”

After a few time, he went out the school. I was very happy and wanted to hit the car owner. When we had P.E lesson, we played the football happy. Suddenly, Johnny dizzy and the teacher called 999 and ambulance quickly.

After he had a surgical operation, and he was improvement. I was happy too.

No comments: