20081107

2nd November, 2008 sunny and hot

Today is a bad day for me. I saw five witches at my school.

The five witches looked so polite and always gave us some sweets. Since they never torture us, they used sweets to make you become a blue kid. If you didn’t want to become a blue kid, you have to learn how to see them. If the women’s eyes are purple and they are bald, that means they are witches. All witches have long nails, so they wear gloves.

Today when I went to school, I saw five teachers hanging around the school gate and giving us some sweets. I wanted to take the sweets, but I saw the teachers had purple eyes. Their hair looked like threads and they had long nails, so I didn’t take the sweets. After lunch, the five teachers took my class to the music room. Suddenly, I heard them speaking softly, “I can use them to release my anger.” I heard these words and politely asked, “Can I go to the W.C., please?” She said, “Ok!” Then I ran away. I was scared to go to school!I think I ought to call 999!

No comments: