20080921

Rewriting the Ending of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"


The Chocolate Factory was closed from 1950 to 2003. Willy Wonka put five golden tickets in 5 chocolate bars. If you had a golden ticket, you could go to thechocolate factory which had been closed for 53 years. Five children got the golden ticket. They were a computer boy, a fat boy, a competitive girl, Charlie, and me (a rich girl).
In the factory, the fat boy drank the chocolate milk in the chocolate river. Buthe was too fat, so he fell into the river. I wanted Charlie to lose the competition, so I told a monkey to catch Charlie. He wasthrown to the sweet mountain, but the competitive girl pushed me to the mountainas well. The computer boy and the competitive girl went onto the boat, and thecompetitive girl was thrown into the ice-cream pool. Finally, the computer boy won the competition and he got the factory. I was very angry and I never talked to my Dad.

No comments: